Mike Flannery has nearly 30 years experience of helping his clients manage their risks. He specialises in health and safety programmes for companies with up to 100 employees although he has looked after several with over 1000 employees. His pragmatic and very practical approach to the subject has helped even the most cynical of his clients achieve a good level of health and safety compliance.
He is a Chartered Member of IOSH (Institution of Occupational Safety and Health) and has worked across a wide range of industries particularly in manufacturing and transport-related fields such as motor trade and logistics.
- Working with small family-owned companies
- Updating existing health and safety programmes
- Designing and installing new health and safety programmes
- Undertaking risk assessments
- Putting in place safe systems of work
- Training staff from induction through to senior management
- Investigating accidents
- Working with clients to manage improvement and prohibition notices
- Liaising with insurers and brokers to improve terms
Business Cornerstones Safety, Health & Risk Management is available to review your existing programme, discuss putting one in place or dealing with whatever problem you are currently experiencing. The initial visit and discussion will help establish what work if any may be needed and will not cost anything. From this, clients will get a full written and costed proposal which details the work which will be undertaken and the services provided. Ongoing programme costs are dealt with on a monthly basis to ensure that getting your health and safety right shouldn’t be too painful to bear. Other terms are available for short or one-off jobs.
Contact Mike Flannery on 07901 700990 or email him here.