Chris Sewell provides professional IT and support to the small/medium business sector across the South of England. Our focus is on providing the very best support to enable our clients to focus on their business, not on the tools needed to run it. We have a team of highly trained and qualified systems engineers who work very closely with our clients, becoming an integral part of their team.
The services provided are very wide ranging, covering most if not all of the technological needs of our clients from desktop PCs to servers, and ad-hoc support to full managed services.
- IT and network solutions
- Desktop systems and business server systems
- IT Support contracts with guaranteed response times
- Adhoc IT support and consultancy
- Email hosting
- Online backup systems
We can assist small to medium sized businesses turn a potentially troublesome IT installation into a reliable part of their business infrastructure, based on industry best-practice solutions that are reliable and cost effective.
A Complementary Business IT Health Check and Systems Audit is offered to businesses, carried out by an engineer who will comprehensively go through your systems and check:
- Operational data backup – have you actually checked yours lately?
- Functional and up to date virus protection
- Security updates applied to computers
- Software properly licensed
- General maintenance and good practice
The audit is unobtrusive, having a minimal effect on staff and your operations. We provide an honest written report detailing our findings, together with any recommendations for improving your systems.
Contact Chris Sewell on 01903 257070