Gordon Sims is a specialist in the field of Human Resources & Training. A member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD), he has over 20 years experience of managing and developing people in a variety of different roles.
- Dealing with Grievances, Bullying and Harassment Issues in the Workplace
- Personnel Policies and Procedures, Including Policies on Discrimination
- Written Employment Contracts
- Employment Law Advice
- Management and Leadership Training & Development
- Performance Management
- Executive and Business Coaching
- Discipline and Dismissal Procedures
- Equality and Diversity Programmes
- Training Needs Analysis and Evaluations
Business Cornerstones Human Resources can help employers through the minefield of employment regulations as well as helping you develop your employees through tailored training programmes. No matter how big or small your organisation, Gordon Sims can provide practical support and advice, allowing you to concentrate on building a successful business. All the Business Cornerstones Human Resources programmes can be specifically tailored to meet the needs of your company – when you need it!
For example, did you know that even if you have only one employee, you must:
- Provide a statement of terms and conditions (employment contract)
- Pay at least the statutory minimum wage
- Provide a disputes resolution procedure
- Be aware of the working time regulations
Contact Gordon Sims on 07963 749345 or email him here.